Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Peel party and Papercity Booksigning

yo dudes, been out of commission with a horrible head cold for the past few days.  This was a fun party from a little while ago full of localebrities.  

all black with plaid tights, super combo that I love on her but am hesitant to wear myself.

don't you love that hot clutch, its so shiny and big...wonder what flavor skin that is or am I just drooling over patent? love an all grey ensemble er is that green, hmm... i don't know I can't tell.

Milton and Jackson are soo cute together, they must have matched on purpose right.  I wish I had more Milton on here as he is always immaculate, I love his style he is like a supermodel dandy.  All boys should dress this well, especially in purple.

Supertall dude in a velvet waistcoat, it has to be a waistcoat when it is buttoned all the way up, when undone you can just call it a vest.  yay for velvet, i am usually not into velvet but he makes me want some...

These guys are just so stylish, I think their look is a little subtle for internet but trust me they were rockin those dark suits with a stellar fit.

I love a sparkly mini dress y'all know this, hers is a stupid hot version with a cute clutch and basic black peeptoes.  love her slouch appeal, it goes so well with her sweet dress.

snapped the back when she wasn't looking, the sequins go all the way around isn't that chic, and I love those balloon sleeves - so nice this dress I totally want it.

Well dressed dude with riding boots - check out those amazing shoe chains, you can getem on ebay for supercheap according to Rumi.

a close encounter with some over the knees - for some reason I think these are a recipe for kankles, just the heel and they are soo huge or something...what do you guys think.

Kathy Echols, superstar dresser she was the first lady I saw in actual leather pants who made the investment, everyone else (me included) just did the wet look leggings.  She always looks hot too, check those superhot drapey forties style pearls, don't you love?

Here are the leathers in full effect, I can't really tell what her booties are doin whether she has a perfect scrunch or is tucked or what..but I like it anyway man.

Jenny! another superstar, she alwas looks freakin chic as hell and is usually trying to dissuade me from taking her pic but I always have to do it.  She so has her own preppy kind of boho thing goin on - love that little belt looks like it came from Navajo night at summer camp.

Another star that I see everywhere - can't go wrong in a hot LBD can you? no you cant!

Sexy fuschia loubies, love those hot pink suede suckers they were simply made for lbd action.

is that giambattista valli over jeans?  I think it is, I love her scrunch and she told me they were sevens, which I never wear for some reason...i think bc they are way too short usually.  I do like the zips down on the bottom though.  something I so need - jeans with ankle zips, I have been concentrating on the perfect scrunch for far too long.

had to capture her perfect flares and was able to convince her to smile one time, aren't you dying over that gorgeous leopard clutch...do I know who this is by hmm....homework!

Marni peeptoe booty sighting, or they could be the Jeffrey Campbell Serious booty knockoffs... I can't tell if there is a zipper if so then they are the KOs but if not then they are the super hot marni it-boots...guess we will never know, totally frustrating. 

Love love this dress, want it especially b/c it is almost that indecent length and she isn't even wearing tights...so brave.  I like this look alot except for the shoes, am just not digging the old style mules with this superchic dress.

Two hotties!!  My momma, isn't she gorge and the lovely Laurann Claridge in Narciso Rodriguez...its tough to find a long sleeve dress you know.  heard she got this on eluxury.com.

My fave for last - the super talented Mr. Aaron Rambo, doesn't he look charming and believe me he really so is in real life.  I have a love for well worn bowties, and with a tweedy waistcoat he totally rocks.  smashing color combo too - Go Rambo Go!

1 comment:

Vertiginoso said...

Ooooohhh YES, the (Iconic) "Little Black Dress", Or the (delightful) epitome of classy SEXYness . . .