Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Envy model search party

party people, i attended this silly super trashy party thrown by that rag envy some time ago at the house of blues.  I went b/c i was hoping to find some tall swanlike creatures in some hot "model off duty" looks, but no such luck...this is the best, the worst and the most strange and not a model one.  boo, but still highly entertaining for my critical eye.

These are not really deserving of their first place spot, I just love a hot pink dress...or anything hot pink actually.  that is a sure way to get my attention, wear your hottest pinks and I will come a runnin.

love that top and her confidence, she is one bold fahsionista cuz she is not whip thin and still going braless and backless when this is very closely verging on the too revealing of unattractive flesh...good top bad back.

Dying for the sharp shoulders on that jacket with those pointy toes, so kate moss in Alexander M, just try not to look at that crazy shitty animal print, is it animal? I can't really tell, another warning sign to stay away from vague animal-like patterns.

She is so cute, I love a hot shot of red to a blue jeans black top outfit, and as we know lace is IN.  could have done without that cowl neck and those bejeweled jeans though, i made her show her clutch that is why she is standing so weird.

one hot russian with a private boutique.  I am not a fan of the dress for some reason but she is so rockin it and that mink shrug is amazing. 

this dress reminds me of stella mcartney , don't know how I turned this into a hyperlink so I am just going to move on.

what do you guys think about jeans into the boots, when your boots are this orangey fabulous I think tuckin is probably your only option...though I love a well shaped bootcut.

this is the top half of boots, he is obviously trying very hard to look snazzy but I seriously doubt peach is the way to impress the possible mates he might meet.
 
uhhh...match much...yeah and that isn't even real argyle.  I have to hand it to him for wearing the white and black combo though, its almost a never fail. as long as you don't go overboard.

Cute girl in a hot zippered dress, don't you just wanna yank that sucker down and see how far it will go?  or maybe thats just me...and every guy in the room.  Love a dress with pockets too, and check those killer shoes below.

see what I mean, they are gucci wannabes I think, but still very hot!  nice stiletto mama.

Isn't he chic, I wish my camera were better so you could see the embroidered detail on this fine jacket, and I adore a dude in pink.  he is soo workin it, I have an anecdote about him and his ultra sleek friend below...

this is the uberchic dude that got into a shouting/swearing match with the valet parker about his car.  apparently they told him ten bucks when he arrived then asked for twenty when he turned in his ticket, one can understand how he would be pissed but my god can you believe this polished fellow was yelling his head off two seconds before I snapped his pic...I just couldn't let him get away. his last words were "bring me my fuckin lamborghini dawg!" and sure enough ten seconds later a hot yellow lambo pulled around the corner and he jumped in and sped away...very stylish aside from the yelling...and don't you die for those snakey patchwork pointy man boots?

okay so you know I hardly ever do don'ts but I had to make an exception for this ridiculous offender.  I really cannot believe she has a mirror at her house, suspender skirts should be left in grade school and she needs a bigger shirt..  those stains, that scarf my lord...i don't have much else to say, its so bad I can't even look at it anymore.


This was easily the hottest girl in the room, I admire her coolness about wearing bright white after labor day.  I have never been completely sure what winter white is, but I am pretty positive this is not it. still she looks hot.

very chill, and a good stripey scarf.  I have a weird aversion to pinstripes but his aren't so bad, am i the only one who never buttons my vests?

1 comment:

Vertiginoso said...

I am frankly mesmerized by the second picture's bare back, just like a sparkling carnal unveiling, full of GLAMorous delicacy . . .
ps: Happy New Year to You !!

à Bientôt, Antoine