Friday, December 12, 2008

The furriest party this town has ever seen

this was a chill party my mommi invited me to, it was at this little gallery behind the auction house that is one of her clients.  I so have to take back what I said about Houstonians not getting dressed b/c they turned it out for this event, maybe it was just the crowd I was with or the classy atmosphere but I die for this much fur in one evening, seriously I thought I hit the jackpot!  was it really that cold or we all still snow shocked from yesterday?  check it..

super high fashion power couple.  they are rockin the fashion uniform and she is in over the knee boots that are hidden by her yucky day bag...she is almost flawless except that bag ruins it a bit.  I wanted to reach out and pet the chinchilla but I kept thinking about those cute little bunnies rolling around in their dust bins at petsmart and got a little creeped out.   i love fur of course and am so unashamed to rock a big beaver, but when its an animal that is actually kept as a pet...i don't know its kinda not hot, even though this is a totally gorgeous outfit.

sweet detail of some LV jeans, very swishy I have to say...it really is unecessary to compete with that vest but damn.  this lady must be a hot commodity or something cuz she is blinged out big time.  had to get this little pocket art in, this is the kind of thing I never miss on anyone..ever.

first gals I ran into and aren't they a home run? especially love the all black ensemble with grey boots, she told me she was wearing forever21 and zara, so fashion.  I am very into that jacket, super louche tux and you know i can't get enough black, and that necklace..so hot.

The hostess and her hubby, gorgeous red suede and a perfectly polished ten set are such a hot combo and those are the sexiest boots, and they are, of course, custom made ostrich lucchese...the only way to do texan luxury.

and our hot blonde hostess/gallery owner, this is vintage DVF!  omg speechless! almost, I could so tell that the jersey was way fine and I was excited to be in the presence of an original wrap dress by the goddess herself.  all hail Diane!

so I thought this guy looked really preppy and stylish at the same time - yes it is possible but only in the hands of a trusted few, just wanted a detail of his collar and tie b/c of the color combo but when peeps jump into the pic its hard to shoo them politely...obviously i failed to shoo bc I am nothing if not eternally polite, please ignore that horrible green monster hanging around her neck.

Ah hot black again, the fashion uniform, are we sure we are still in texas here? no joke Htown is the next fashion capital of the world if I have anything to do with it.  This is black mink, i accidentally touched it and it was amazing, duh...also love love those big chandy earrings and the larger than life pearls, she may be petite but she packs a texas sized punch with those killer jewels.

more golden accessories, my favorite kind!  I adore this watch and have to find one for myself, maybe they do one in pink! and this is a great pave ring by a cool jeweler that I can't remember the name of but he is right next door to Keihls in highland village - i know I am there soon as I find another real job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the report!! Thanks for the press except you needed to be on the blog, you looked FAB....
Heather