Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Xmas to me!!

Dear Santa, 

Your most expensive little girl has been planning for you for quite some time and has come up with this perfectly edited and sweetly condensed list of ideal gifts for herself.  any one of these pieces would send my wardrobe over the cliff's edge of fabulousness.  have a good chuckle then let the scheming begin, let me know if you need to know where you can pick this booty up.  

Htown lovin'   
The Fashion Witness 

there is nothing even to say about this I am speechless...totally smitten but haven't seen them anywhere.  sigh...

of course I want a big bag as usual, this is the gorgeous Givenchy nightingale...it struck me awhile ago and I never really got to see one but since then I have obsessed on it so much that I must have it...man get ready all this stuff is leather...I would have some studded boots on here too but they are so unavailable everywhere.

something furry would make me very very happy, love both of these and can't pick between the two - top is Rick owens drkshdw and bottom is Harmon and has to be custom made - no matter that I can't pick cuz I'll never see these suckers in real life..boo

I am in stupid need of a new celly, I want the iphone and then I want to send it off for colorizing at colorware so it will be unique.

wanting a pair of real leather pants, these are helmut lang and super suede...so much classier than the high shiny ones don't you think, and I know they would feel like a dream and rock with my new ankle booties.
want this chann luu in black and silver to match my silver tiffany bangle.  this would be soo hot..is this too much jewelry for one list..

and I need a seriously creepy piece that is preferably a gold cuff with some morbid things going on.


I am gagging for this trophy leather jacket, its rick owens and I would seriously fall over dead if it appeared under my christmas tree!  have been watching this sucker sell out on netaporter for months now.

so I think that pretty much sums up my Cristmas joy...for today!!  i'll let you guys know how it turns out, not looking very promising I must say..stupid credit crunch, grrrr..

No comments: