Saturday, November 8, 2008

House of Blues Grand Opening

will continue in another blog b/c this one is already full...

When purple and black attack good things are bound to happen.  I know she made an investment in these statement makers, I am almost positive they are Miu Miu.

Nice LBD, great look.  Not much to say about a smiley girl in a little black dress I think it totally speaks for itself. 

Nice boots, have the feeling I've seen these somewhere before.  They look so perfectly broken in, like she has been wearing them for ten years. 

I am such a sucker for an exotic skin, I don't care if its fake or not.  Love this clutch it goes everywhere with everything because of the neutral color palatte.

My mother never let me go to hoppin' parties like this one when I was in middle school!  love those earrings, costume jewelry never looked so good.

She is breaking the mold in all bright white after Labor Day which as we all know is against "the rules" but I think rules are made to be broken, especially in such a modern and hip town like this one.   she is a do with a skirt this short b/c she is fourteen, otherwise minis so short they need shorts underneath are a do not attempt, unless you are wearing tights of course or have amazing goddess legs to go with - no thongs tho please. 

Dying for these golden accessories, Cartier Love bracelet, gorgeous huge cuff and a David Yurman ring with a cool vintagey watch, and that clutch!  to die for, seriously I hated her outfit but her wrists are incredible.

Cute girl in a cute dress, my favorite combination.  and I love her clutch, the green is so unexpected and fresh.

This guy is Mr. October, he so belongs on the "Old Dudes in Ray Bans Rock" Calendar

No comments: