Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Black Keys Concert

She is totally gorgeous and I love love her purple jeans, this is what smart girls do when blue jeans are no longer rebellious enough. Hot shoes too and a great smile - good pic.

Pointy shoes are so back, love her black jeans (total staple) and with the sharp stiletto she is very fashion forward. I like her hat too she said she got it in Europe at H&M or something like that, she has that whole professional hippie vibe don't you think? Like luxurious boho.

He has fashionable facial hair, I have been trying to make the judgement on whether facial hair is fashion for a while now and I have just decided that it is so I can put this guy on, he is alterna rocker dude. I think he actually worked at the Meridian.


Sorry this is blurry, it shows off the outfit that my favorite Black Key was wearing. He and I were wearing the exact same thing it was really weird. Snap front shirts and dark denim has such a casual and still put together vibe because of the darkness of the jeans, if they were light it would be sloppy.

No comments: