Saturday, October 25, 2008

Gigi's and Black Swan Party

Normally fake boobs and big blonde hair is such a turn off for me but this aging-stripper-style beauty really caught my attention. She was obviously intoxicated enjoying a night on the town with her rich sugar daddy and loving her life, her outfit is simply perfectly suited to her seeming lifestyle and she does it with high quality duds and a super sexy attitude so that is why she has made it.

Love the big western style belt buckle!  With such a cute and tiny obviously over-worked-out body she is the ideal candidate for her Frankie B jeans, which cannot be worn by just anyone.

Love love these stripper wedges and the trashy french pedicure is such a perfect detail! I want them for myself but they are her crowning glory in this lady-of-the-night ensemble that is done with such a luxurious flair.

This is my favorite look of all, she was so chic.  Love that exotic skin clutch and the red Giambattista Valli wannabe shoes are just a very sweet flourish on an already spectacular outfit, shes a natural. 

These girls look good, but I am still unconvinced by the backless bra type bodice.  Seems a little much but she wears it well, I just can't decide if it is trashy or sexy.  I know this is an expensive Black Halo dress but paired with bright white shoes - ugh!  It is just too close to a sports bra for me and that is really not a good thing.  I'm sure the boys love it though.

This is a very personal touch,  I admire this hippie chick for being true to her animal loving self, see the buttons below?  To me that means she wears this cute little backpack like everyday - my favorite kind of fashion is the kind you live in constantly, love it.

Just ignore that dude, I do not know why these weirdos are always jumping into my pictures, like hello I am trying to capture the outfit not your party moment, and get that drink out of here!  good maxi and it touches the ground too!

I am so into maxi dresses but they must must be done right like this one so is.  They must touch the ground no matter what which is why they look so hot on shorties and make them look taller.  On super tall super studs like yours truly they cut off at the ankles, not a good look.  good print here too and I love that she is not yanking the top up like one is usually doing with a strapless. 

His shoelaces match his Tee!! that is soo fashion and I think he has totally nailed the colorful hip hop look.

This guy was the coolest guy I have ever seen, he looks so chic first of all then he sat and ate a full meal all by himself with not a hint of nervousness or any insecurity.  I know it is hard to eat out alone and I so give him major props for his supreme confidence.

Love love love, great silhouette and shoes and I am so into that belt and the way it blings!  

No comments: