Thursday, October 16, 2008

Red Door and CAMH Steel Lounge Underground

Nice bandage dress! She is totally hot, great hair, great clutch. She is dressed for her figure which is such a good thing because so many girls do not know how to silhouette themselves.

Another pair of the fakey leatherish leggings, these are from Target and they look more high gloss than the others. I also like her use of the pink peeking through the sheer rather than naked underneath - much more tasteful don't you think.

Great Volume! Great Boots!! She rocks, great modelly slouch too if she were taller I would find her very attractive, other than that I love her look - another good silhouette if you can pull off the slouchy booty look more power to you, its very fashion forward!

Talk about seasonless dressing, this girl is in suede boots with a straw fedora style hat. Shes confusing me is it fall or summer? Cutoffs are of course now an all year round item but I am absolutely obsessed with seasonless dressing, as long as it works like this one does.

Hey Balenciaga Bags are suitable face replacements for me anyday. These are those Kova and T leggings with the stirrups, I will never do stirrups because of past experiances but she is pulling it off.

He is just very cool, simple outfit and crazy hair with some funky tennies. I am not sure about this being fashion but I think he gets bonus points for making his own tee.


Only took this because his skull belt buckle is encrusted with rhinestones, what do you girls thnk about men who wear sparkly accessories, I am doubtful but intrigued.

Matching shoes and hat, its a very special dude that can wear stark white leather car shoes and major homemade jewelry seriously. This man is a true artist with his outfit and I think that is because he is actually a real live artist.

So love this homemade jewelry, its all these spare computer and cellphone parts. He is an artist from TSU, I am such a fan of Jewelry that is made of trash. 
 
- check out what mr Duckworth wrote me...

Hi Sarah this is Shannon , I appreciate you putting my picture up and giving me props on my jewelry which is called Technojewelry(TM) and also complimenting me on my fashion.  Oh, yeah by the way ,some of that jewelry is at a show at the Community Artists Collective.   Yes, it is for sale. The show is titled "Rethinking Crafts." It ends on Dec15th.  The address is 1413 Holman St near HCC Central. Once again Thank You.  Shannon Duckworth AKA Strokes of FLAMES

No comments: