Monday, October 6, 2008

First Post

Hi All, 

Your roving fashion witness is ready to go with tons of street fashion from all over the Houston Scene.

 I will be your trusty trend hunter from now on, so if you are looking for outfit inspiration and want to know what the hottest people in Houston are wearing check them out here.  

I will bring you only sweet styles that I think are shutting it down and that are influenced by the fashion world, so don't expect to see my own style but a wide a range of party people looking good in many different veins of chic - you guys are the superstars here. 

Now you have a great reason to dress it up to impress because you never know where I might pop up, so go to the chicest places you can find on the map and I (of course) might be there to catch your most fabulous looks.

Now, go get dressed! 

Sarah Jones

No comments: