Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hot stuff for 2009

Some cool rock that I still love, just wanted to update y'all on what a jumpsuit is supposed to look like, go for that elvis look!  also I die for that huge mean ass belt buckle and that lovely fringe and his hot pink hair, guess he had soo much style that a bulimia/drug problem was the so sad conclusion,  does anyone else miss the darkness like fucking crazy??  maybe off the goth note a little but hey you can do studs and rhinestones together right? any man who wears a flowery crown as well as erin wasson has a got it goin on in my book and i'm so digging that axl inspired "HUH!"
I believe in a thing called love

what about this sucker too man! I am obsessed with glamour metal right now, its got that dark glamour that I am always in search of, even if they are outfitted in white and neon. metal = dark, darkness = glamour! whew what a fabulous equasion, knew I remembered a little math from those stupid calc classes. makes me want to put a feather in my hair!! and hey just ignore that his mouth doesn't quite match up to the wordies, how can that possibly matter while wearing a very cool see throughish blue leopard print!?
love is just a feeling

omg I can't stop!! shit I gotta go dig out those flares like immediately! check out this amazing stripey silver jumpsuit, so fine and I adore this song!!
love on the rocks with no ice

woo, are you getting tired of amazing flared pants yet?? me neither, here go some amazing purple zebra striped affairs at a live show. what I would give to see a live darkness show is immense! and what is that little feathery apron thingy he is wearing, helloooo marc jacobs s/s 09! also seems a little healthier here and less waifish, is that a good thing - def for a dude.
stuck in a rut

ok if you have stuck with it this long you are a true champ, here is another its live and it is probably the best jumpsuit of them all, an awesome string tied pink and white contraption that probably required the help of a few bandmates to get into. i am loving the lace up back, gorge!! justin hawkins you are my glam rock hero, i wish I were you so I could wear elvis style jumpsuits everyday for serious rockn'roll business.
givin' up

can we do one more, just cuz i like this song alot alot!
get your hands off of my woman motherfucker! nice fuckin leather lace ups oh mama and do you think maybe he was a cheerleader at one point?? I think its possible look at that splits jump, its got such height! there is a little rockstar 'tude at the end too, im just assuming he was hungry and feeling grumpy, but i mean what would rock be without the "i am your god" attitudes???

No comments: