Sunday, May 10, 2009

outfits

hey all two of you who are reading this...kjones1 hooray!

so i talked to bobby at barney's and he was soo disappointing telling  me that my dam wang heels were all sold out, well doesn't he know i obviously know this already and i want him to pull some magic moves and get me a pair...why else would i enlist him?  to sell me shoes that i already know i want and have chosen what color and what size and everything already...no no no i don't think he understands i want him to search them down and get them here for me to buy...duh  bobby if you are reading this you know now what i mean when i say "you have got to get me those wang heels!"

anyway on another note my outfits for today:

to work i wore 

light blue acid wash pencil leg american apparel jeans, kinda high waisted and pretty comfy except the scrunch at the bottom is a little off, like not skinny enough so i cuff them in a little roll up which shows the inside color which is a nice blue without the acid

little tan suede ballerina flats from zara, my fave ballet flats by far they have a little bow and are super comfy unlike others ahem...steve madden are you paying attention

little white tee shirt, kinda cropped and boxy and i got stupid pumpkin scone on  there and was so pissed off bc the point of my outfit was the clean perfection of the white tee, which i pretty much never do to work but i thought since it was a holiday why not look nice instead of rocked out like normal
carv belt of course

then tonight i wore my skinniest my generation indigo blue jeans that are so tight i can barely bend my knees hahaha

an eggplant color silky sheer top from target my favorite

and chocolatey brown crocodile ysl trib too pumps, i was missing these shoes and wanted to wear them bc they are my sexiest ones, like jessica rabbit all kitted out in crocodile and in a sexy lawyer outfit, exactly what im going for...

white wang bag 

and thats all dudes, and bobby can you seriously get to work on this issue!  its very important that i get those shoes asap!

nighty night
!!!

No comments: