Wednesday, May 6, 2009

lsat class feelin shitty

so let me just do this outfit and then thats all cuz i feel like super sucky.

wore my fave black jeans the alexander wang zipper crotch scrunchy bootcut

lace alaia wedges - they have a few tears right up on the left toe but i think it makes them look more rocknroll and less girly

greige truly madly deeply vneck from blackbird - love this color it is soo understated but still so good

had a long hard debate over whether to wear the boyfriend cardigan from f21 or the rick owens black jean jacket and i know there is like no contest but the jacket was so hot right then and covers my hands making it hard to write and covers my watch so i can't check how much time there is to go...so i chose the cardigan bc it matched my yucky shitty feeling mood.

i hope i don't have swine flu...this is what happens when you ignore the news like its your religion to be uninformed...i should get over that but i love my little bubble so much that i am having a hard time going back to cnn.

ugh, tired - sleepin like all day manana

No comments: