Thursday, April 30, 2009

simple rox

so my outfit today was very simple and boring but i still loved it so i have to share...for lsat class and hw at the coffeeshop

indigo 100% cotton skinny mid rise jeans from oak - so tight but sooo amazing

black truly madly deeply vneck tucked into carv in the front

black rumpled casual blazer from the mens section in target, it kinda has that wrinkled out of the dryer thing going on like at prada ss09, or at least that is what i tell myself and so it works for me

black zipper gladiators by (oh my) jessica simpson....5inches i guess so that would be....6'3"  its shameful how long it took me to figure that shit out so i think i should probably go to sleep asap

im contemplating two purchases and as long as you guys don't buy them i will share them with you...maybe - let me know if yall wanna know i guess...yeah maybe not though actually ahahhaa

No comments: