Monday, April 27, 2009

dark glamour

so i know you guys are probably wondering...did she wear her heels to lsat class at 10 in the morning after the kills concert, and the answer i am ashamed to say is no.  I guess im just not as big a hard ass as i thought, i could barely see straight to read so flats were in order also my feet were killing me from the night before, those zara booties are fuckin killers dude they are not balanced at all and suck to walk or stand in so i had to take them off b4 the kills even came on and was standing in my tights...anyways wore them today anyway to sit at lsat class and walk to and from the car which wasn't so bad

today i wore

Acne hex jeans in vein/grey they are kinda high waisted with a great scrunch

tucked into the studded zara booties

black and grey leopard print tee from target

black waxy rick owens drkshdw jean jacket

various accoutrements including jewelry and 2 bags big black studded zara bag and white alexander wang brenda bag

and carv belt, my most enduring accessory...

so i thought that was a good one, yesterday i wore my new kills tee and bleached out ripped patched zara jeans to work, nothing too exciting

my look has gotten super light lately so i am bringing back the darkness, which i miss so we'll see what i put on tomorrow..

leave me a comment if you are enjoying this guys, i definitely am and i love that only the hardcore fashionista will read and it won't interest anyone else

xxx ciao!!!

No comments: