Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Devi

Dudes...I met Austrian bag and shoe and ready to wear designer extraordinaire today - Devi Kroell. I was seriously starstruck and when I say she is the most elegant creature I have ever seen/met , you know i mean business cuz i have seen a lot of well dressed good looking people. So sweet and beautiful you guys and her bags and clothes which i had never seen before today are so seriously fabulous that i just about died...I would literally homocide some ass for that origami eel clutch in nude...JK of course but want you guys to get a feel for the painfully serious desire I have for her pieces. i just really cant even describe how gorgeous this woman is...just a vision in a heavy soft cream silk, a great upper calf length full skirt and matching collarless chic jacket with the most amazing bracelet length sleeve - so sharp you could cut glass with it but soo soft and prettyily feminine but ne'er a ruffle in sight...i was seriously in awe and I hope I didn't embarass myself worshipping at her feet.. anyway had to share...you guys should be jealous bc I just met a master in her environment and at work. i am so happy about it, cloud 9 no shizz haha
if you are reading this devi...you inspire me

No comments: