Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wayne SS10

so I am loving this new girl, she is so my style..lets hops she is also my price point. Saks would you mind ordering some of this stuff so I can try on?? that would be much appreciated.

oh that jacket...not too sure about the tight see through white trousers cuz i would never wear them but they look ok with the model legs in them.


omg i would wear this with leather trousers with some super amazing booties.

die for that vest.

love that jacket, am I sooo predictable or what?

this is way reminiscent of another favorite designer but lets just give her the benefit of the doubt yeah?

i want to wear this right now!

live for the color combo, so into those sharp shoulders baby.

i can just tell that draping is soo luxurious i can just tell even though it is a little hard to see

would love to try these trousers but my knees arent as attractive as hers, just a great place for a cutout don't you think?

yeah with leather trousers again babay.

i would dig this for a super fun party.
i do love asymmetrical but for somereason I am preferential to the longersleeve assymetry.



No comments: