Friday, June 5, 2009

Most recent

So dear readers the itchman got me an iPhone for my bday and so now I can blog on the go!
Exciting aye? Anyway I'll let u in on my outfits for the past few days

So last Monday I wore the rick Owens garage jeans the bias bootcut ones
With a white red hot chilli peppers tee and my black celine window wedges
Then I changed into a flowy banana republic jersey top with crochet around he neckline
And my black razor sharp rick Owens jacket

then Tuesday was blah so on Wednesday I wore to my Mommi's bday dinner the black zipper Wang jeans and a pinky tie dye yellowstone tee and the bone Wang heels
then yesterday I wore my black acid wash skinnies from aa with the white kills u r a fever tee, then changed into dark overdyed William rast skinnies and black ballet flats from
Steve madden

Today I am wearing black cropped skinnies from shhhhh.. Express and a white v neck with hot pink feathers and black matt bernson gladiators and carv was probably In all those too. Ok thts it I'll. Let u know what I wear tonight later... Xxx

No comments: